This website made for women who wish to increase chances of geting pregnant after 35.
The process of becoming a mother can sometimes be long and filled with waiting, anxiety and failures. Unlike women who become mothers in their 20ies, women over 35 may become faced with different issues:
How is getting pregnant with 35 different from getting pregnant with 30 or 40?
What can help you get pregnant after 35? How to increase fertility?
I believe that women should care about maximizing the quality of their eggs.
On this website, you will find valuable information which will motivate you to rethink and actively improve your current reproductive strategies.
All articles are written in a plain and straightforward language and are backed up by scientific research and clinical studies.
This website receives no funding or support from commercial or other interests and does not host any third-party advertisement.
Your email address, your name, and other details will always remain private.
Please note: posts are visible to everyone. Paleo Mama is NOT a forum and you might need to contact me if you want to modify or erase your post.
Essential topics for women trying to get pregnant after 35:
- How to get pregnant afte 35? When are women most fertile?
- Know your ovulation: the magic moment and how to stay in flow with it?
- Nutrition and fertility: What to eat to get pregnant? What are best fertility foods?
- Help me get pregnant, grandma! Sex frequency and practices among our ancestors in the Stone Age?
- Some facts that every woman MUST know about her egg quality
Get pregnant after 35 – specials:
- Vitamins to get pregnant? Do you need any?
- Vitamin D and getting pregnant over 35
- How to improve egg quality with DHEA
- CoQ10 and improving egg quality
- Egg freezing now instead of egg donation later: what every mother should let her daughter knowing
- IVF, ICSI & Co.: How to improve communication with your fertility doctor
This site represents one woman scientist’s opinions on issues surrounding female fertility, parenting and why things sometimes aren’t as easy as we expect them to be. As I have several more interests, on this site you may find texts about different issues in medicine, evolution and nutrition.